Fort Knox Federal Credit Union to expand to Valley Station |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
By Kayla Vanover
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The Fort Knox Federal Credit Union has announced plans to construct its first location in Jefferson County.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
Two Louisville Metro Councilmen, David Yates (District 25) and Rick Blackwell (District 12) will join representatives of Fort Knox Federal Credit Union on June 29 for the announcement.
The official announcement will be made at 10:30 a.m. at the Southwest Jefferson County Government Center, 7210 Dixie Highway. All community members are invited to attend.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near West/Southwest Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child
- LMPD: Witness wrestles knife away from restaurant purse snatcher
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light