Derby Museum holding red tag sale this weekend | Community Spirit
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – If you missed out on Derby souvenirs this spring, now’s your chance to stock up at a fraction of the cost.
The Kentucky Derby Museum’s Finish Line Gift Shop is hosting a red tag sale this weekend to close out the spring meet at Churchill Downs.
From Friday through Sunday, the Derby Museum will open a tent next to its front doors and slash prices inside the Finish Line Gift Shop. The sale will include all remaining Derby and Oaks 138 merchandise (except julep and Oaks glasses and posters) at 50 percent off. There will also be an “as is” section, and many other products will be offered this weekend only at significantly lower prices. All sales are final.
The sale runs from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
A online only preview sale is being held Friday, June 29 at derbymuseumstore.com.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top West/Southwest Louisville Stories
Upcoming Events near West/Southwest Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County