Registration still open for Komen Race for the Cure | Community Spirit
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The 17h annual Komen Louisville Race for the Cure®, presented by Kroger takes place Saturday, October 13, 2012.
The race will take place at its new location at Iroquois Park.
The Race for the Cure® raises money and awareness for the fight against breast cancer. It also celebrates those who have survived breast cancer and honors those who lost their battle.
Those wishing to participate can register online through October 9, in person at the Komen Store through October 12 or starting at 6:45 the morning of the race.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near West/Southwest Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Two suspects arrested in string of restaurant robberies
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light