Registration still open for Komen Race for the Cure | Community Spirit
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The 17h annual Komen Louisville Race for the Cure®, presented by Kroger takes place Saturday, October 13, 2012.
The race will take place at its new location at Iroquois Park.
The Race for the Cure® raises money and awareness for the fight against breast cancer. It also celebrates those who have survived breast cancer and honors those who lost their battle.
Those wishing to participate can register online through October 9, in person at the Komen Store through October 12 or starting at 6:45 the morning of the race.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top West/Southwest Louisville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000