Give JCPS assignment plan feedback online | News
Jefferson County School officials are making it easier for parents to give their input on the plan to revamp the student assignment plan.
The last community feedback session is scheduled for Thursday, October 13, beginning at 7 p.m. at Southern High School, 8620 Preston Highway. Parents who are unable to attend, can now submit their opinion online. Just log onto www.jcpsky.net and complete the survey.
A full report of the recommendations can be found here.
Copyright 2011 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near West/Southwest Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Two suspects arrested in string of restaurant robberies
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light