Lane closures on Taylor Boulevard in Jefferson County | Transportation
LOUISVILLE, KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists of lane closures on KY 1865 (Taylor Boulevard) in Jefferson County due to roadway resurfacing. Contract crews will begin milling off the old pavement this week in preparation for paving a new asphalt surface on the section between Palatka Road and Carrico Avenue (mile points 3.0 and 5.3).
This work will be performed during the evening and overnight hours. Lane closures are possible weeknights from 7:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
The starting date and duration of work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near West/Southwest Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Car stopped for cracked windshield leads to drug bust
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business